Radiant Orchid Style
We're completely obsessed with fashion. So much so that we built a fashion search engine that keeps tabs on over a 1.5 million products from across the web, and a 600,000 person community to help us find the best items.
See something you like? Just reblog it and that tells us you think it's hot. The more reblogs something gets, the bigger the box.
Follow Specific Categories
All Black Every Day
The Top 8 Fall Picks in Fashion’s Favorite Color
With the weather getting a little bit cooler every day, it’s about that time of year to pack up your summer goods and welcome sweater weather! The best thing about fall is digging out a pair of old jeans, pulling on a cozy cardigan and slipping into a new pair of leather boots.
But why black? Notorious for being fashion’s favorite color, we’re thinking of all you minimalists out there. Here’s our top 8 picks.
2) Forever 21 Faux Leather & Shearling Moto Jacket (amazing price!)
4) Nasty Gal Playing it Favorites Tee (the trend is go longer in the back)
6) Jeffrey Campbell Dillon Fringe Heel (don’t say we didn’t tell ya, fringe is going to be huge)
8) ModCloth Stay in Lace Thigh Highs (Hey sexy lady)
See what else is trending for fall fashion on Wantering right here.
Accessory Report: Fall Must-Haves
6 stylish extras that complete any look
Michael Kors said it best, when he mused, “I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit.” We couldn’t agree more with this sentiment, which is why we created a guide to the most wearable and statement-making accessories for fall.
Here’s a little preview of some of the fashion picks from the guide:
Shop more fall accessories here! And tell us, which one are you dying to buy?
Guys, What to Wear on Your First Date
Got a first date and want a second one?
We gotta say, first impressions go beyond what you’re wearing. But, nobody ever said dressing well hurt your chances for having a good time and locking in another date.
Depending on where you are going, you’ll have to decide for yourself how casual or formal you want to dress. See our complete First Date Style Guide.
Wantering’s Top 6 Picks for What to Wear on Your First Date:
1) Levi’s 511 Rinsed Playa Dark Denim Jeans - Dark denim is easy and goes with pretty much any color shirt, so when in doubt don’t forget this staple.
2) J. Crew Slim Fit Secret Wash Shirt in Heathered Forest Plaid - Not strictly for lumberjacks or hipsters, you can wear a plaid button down underneath a blazer or sweater and look like you tried.
3) Topman Navy Double Shawl Collar Sweater- Wear a thicker cardigan as a jacket if you’re in warmer climates. It’s cozy and comfortable but still looks dressed up because of the shawl collar detail.
4) ASOS Slim Fit Blazer in Tweed - Fancy dinner planned? Tweed, herringbone or wool blazers look way cooler than formal suit blazers. Invest in one of these.
5) Blackstone M 07 Wingtip Sneaker - Not a sneaker but not a dress shoe. High-five.
6) Anonymous Ism Chestnut JQ Crew Socks - Hey, nice socks feel good ok?
BONUS BRO TIP:
7) Aesop Moroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion - SMELL GOOD.
Shop more recommendations in our Wantering First Date Style Guide!
Men’s Luxury Loungewear
You’ve probably seen them already: stylish gents wearing loungewear pieces and actually looking amazing in them. It’s a trend that quickly picked up over summer, and is only getting more popular for fall and seasons to come. Don’t try to get in on the action just by wearing your pajamas out of the house though. Read more about how to wear loungewear in different stylish ways in the full luxury loungewear trend report, and see some of the key trend pieces below.